Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Poop your pants for just $2.99


I don't understand how Denny's can sell their Grand Slam breakfast for just $2.99. In a way that price works more as a deterrent than a deal closer. It likely means that the quality of their ingredients is so low that they can pile them on your plate a mile high and still clear a profit. It does not make sense. However, if the fine people at Denny's would like to send me some sort of coupon book, or perhaps free Grand Slams for a year I might be persuaded to change my opinion and thus the opinions of my dozens of loyal readers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

to be honest, the only times i've ever eaten at denny's was in high school with large groups of beligerent teenagers competing for the attention/affection/affirmation of their peers, and they never left tip or tax when they paid for their "$2.99" grand slam, so in the end, being the responsible young lad i was, i would pony up way more cash than was anticipated and as a result I began associating Denny's with extremely pricey, extremely unsatisfactory meals. Meals that undoubtedly always led to the topic you bring before us, the pooping of the pants. To this day my sphincter tightens at the notion, i call it ass reflux... not necessarily a technical term, but... it works for me.